Using the Course Dashboard
Modified on: Wed, 25 Oct, 2017 at 2:13 PM
The course dashboard displays an overview of your learning platform. From the dashboard you can create new courses, assign courses to users, view assessment results and manage orders.
- The courses block displays your 4 most recently created courses and allows you to edit settings and view assessment results for them. From here you can also navigate to the course dashboard or create a new course.
Tips and Tricks
- The tips and tricks block connects with our blog and displays recent posts as well as directly linking out to our blog page.
- The people block shows the 5 most recently completed courses on your platform and the users that completed them. You can also add new users to your platform, allocate courses, masquerade as a user and view the course completion report.
- The results block allows you to score questions and display overviews for course completions and assessment results.
- The store block lets you view, search and manage your orders.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Want a person to assist?
Open a ticket, call on 1300 880 200 or email email@example.com and we'll be in touch promptly.